Outstanding job in writing my paper. I am always thrill to receive a well written paper that follows the instructions and the thorough details put into my paper. The quality of this paper is beyond awesome. Thank you so much.
HS450 Unit 2 Assignment
Leadership, Mission, Vision, and Culture
HS450-1: Assess the impact of leadership, mission, vision, ethics and culture on the foundation for strategic planning
Define the relationship between visionary leadership, emotional intelligence, and employee motivation.
Examine the concepts of ethics and cultural diversity for effective leadership in strategic management.
PC-4.3: Apply concepts of multiculturalism and diversity to become a change agent.
Assessing and improving employee motivation are essential for effective strategic management. These skills can promote improved job satisfaction and overall productivity for successful outcomes in strategic planning for healthcare organizations. In order to properly assess motivation and satisfaction, a leader must be able to understand the needs and interpret the emotions of employees from diverse cultural backgrounds. This is referred to as emotional intelligence, which involves a sensitivity to and understanding of human expressions. (Human expressions can include facial expressions, body language, verbal communication, etc.)
Conduct searches in the Kaplan Library (http://library.kaplan.edu/onlinelibrary) for journal articles that address the topics of emotional intelligence (EI) and leadership. Then, go to the internet and conduct a search for “free emotional intelligence test.”
After completing your EI test, answer the following questions:
1. How does EI differ from traditional conceptions of intelligence?
2. After completing the emotional intelligence test, do you think that emotional intelligence can be “learned?” Do you see value in focusing on working to increase your emotional intelligence? Why or why not? (To answer this question, apply the findings from your EI self-evaluation.)
3. Is there a relationship between EI and leadership, between EI and motivation? How would you define those relationships?
4. Have you worked for a manager that you think exhibited a high degree of EI? Conversely, have you worked for a manager that exhibited a low level of EI? What was the impact of this manager(s) on your own motivation, productivity, and job satisfaction? Do you think the manager’s EI was beneficial when interacting with employees from culturally diverse backgrounds? Provide specific examples to explain the effects on cultural diversity in the workplace.
● Please complete Assignment in a Microsoft Word document.
● The body of your document should be at least 1000 words in length.
● Quoting should be less than 10% of the entire paper. Paraphrasing is necessary.
● Students must cite and reference at least 4 credible sources.
● APA format is required.
● For support access Kaplan Writing Center.
Pease this paper should be 1000 words, strictly on topics, original, and well-detailed with 4 scholar APA references. No repeatation or grammer error. Read and follow all instructions and answer all questions accordingly.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more