Outstanding job in writing my paper. I am always thrill to receive a well written paper that follows the instructions and the thorough details put into my paper. The quality of this paper is beyond awesome. Thank you so much.
You are required to select HR Professionals job requirements (Skill level A – Category 1121) from Canadian Government NOC (National Occupation Classification) list. Follow the link provided, enter the NOC Code 1121 for HR Professionals to see federal JD/JS outlined for HR Professionals in general. For your analysis you can pick any Job title from the list of HR Professionals – outlined in the federal NOC list. Now lookup for the similar role/ position/title’s Job Description, as advertised by any BC (British Columbia) based company and analyze the differences in the job description. For a sound analysis Choose a BC based company with detailed JD/JS. Most of the big corporate companies/Public universities will have a detailed Job requirements. Do not select a small company especially if JD is not clear enough.
Your task is to analyze the Job Description (JD) and Job Specification (JS) – provided for HR Professionals – in the light of theory/concepts/Canadian Laws learned in this course as well as class discussions.
· You are supposed to write down the similarities & differences in JD & JS in Table format – Here’s the sample table format. You can analyse job’s main role and sub tasks here
FED – JD/JS
BC – JD/JS
· Differences or Add-ons
· DO NOT copy, paste similarity and differences from NOC and provincial JD, summarize and rewrite in your own words.
· Provide the screen shots of both – NOC – Job requirements and BC based Company’s JD in the appendix. This will help you solve the similarity issue
A. Based on your analysis in part A. Create a provincial Job Description along with Job Specification for HR professionals of BC (This should be general job description just like NOC and not for any specific position – you can call this newly created position POC- Provincial Occupation Classification)
· Your Job description/specification should be in bullet points (Look at at-least 7-8 good JD samples for HR jobs posted within BC and then recreate yours by following the same pattern). You should not copy paste tasks/subtasks/requirements from these jobs just use them for idea generation and then incorporate your knowledge of HR profession to create yours.
· Avoid unnecessary length but make sure you are covering all the important points. All the real JDs are not more than 1.5 pages in length so keep it realistic.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more